Wednesday, March 17, 2010

We're Two!!! ^_^

March 19, 2010 marks our second year as a couple. RV initially wanted to go to Manila for this day but we just settled with a date here in Angeles City (he is from Tarlac City by the way). RV arrived at my house at around 11a.m. Yep, he is late but I didn't want to ruin the festive mood so I just forgave his tardiness. And coincidentally, today is also our barangay's (San Jose) fiesta.

The two-year-old couple

After a brief chitchat with the parents, off we went to have lunch at Dainty (a Chinese restaurant in Angeles City). Ideally, we should abstain from eating meat since today is Friday and more important to note is that it is the Lenten Season. But our stomachs and appetites got the best of us and gave into shoving this Catholic practice aside (just for today at least). I must admit, I felt guilty. Haha! We ordered Dainty Fried Rice, Ham Foo Yeung, and Fried Chicken. This small batch of order was actually more than enough for the two of us.

When we were almost done...

After lunch, we went straight to Marquee Mall to watch a movie. Before watching, I dropped by Saizen to pick up a few stuff and he checked Cd-R King and got himself a mouse and mousepad. We decided to see Alice in Wonderland (non-3D version). The movie did not have that great of an impact on me since I know the story (from what I've read when I was 7, LOL). I think I would have enjoyed it more if it were in 3D.

Our date movie

After the movie, we swung by Metro Department Store. To my dismay, none of the items I was planning to buy were available. I ended up checking another local mall before heading home. The very unfortunate me still didn't get what I wanted but it was OK. I could always check other malls next time.

RV stayed for a little more while before he bid goodbye and went home. I only have a few days left here in the Philippines to be with him. In addition, he and his family would be going on a Hong Kong-China trip this April which would rob us more of our time together. Sigh! Oh well, I know in my heart that nothing and no one will ever break us apart. See how cheesy people in love could get? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment