Monday, March 8, 2010

Date with BF plus EOTD

Last Saturday, I went out on a date with RV (my boyfriend). On the average, we only see each other once a week since he lives far from my place. His former colleagues from work invited him for a get-together that night. But he arrived way early since he wanted to spend some time (no matter how little) with me. Awww!

We went to the newest mall in my place (Marquee Mall) because I wanted to check out a particular store, Saizen. The last time we went to Marquee, the store wasn't opened still. I bought a couple of items from this store. I will be posting my haul in another blog entry.

photo taken from trendsandspots.com
I am guessing this photo was taken way before grand opening day
notice that the escalators are still covered with black fabric thingy (haha)

SAIZEN (photo taken from chuvaness.com)

So after I shopped for my haul, we ate at Yellow Cab. We ordered our favorite pizza flavor, New York's Finest. We were so starved that we forgot to take a picture of it with my cam. (Haha!) After eating, I picked up just one more item from Metro Department Store and headed on our separate ways (home for me, get-together with his friends for him). LOL!

photo taken from nicolegoes (flickr)

RV and Ey-em

RV hates the way he looks on this photo so I just covered his face with a smiley
(he would kill me if I posted this photo as is) Haha!

That day, I wore a very basic green and brown look on my eyes. Here are some photos (please excuse my shiny forehead and asymmetrical eyebrows):

green and brown look
(sorry for the mediocrity) Haha!

eeek! brittle looking lashes! hahaha!
I am so not a mascara person!

close up on one eye

Products used:

In2it Eyeshadow Duo (Void)
Loreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Quad (Twist-n-Shout)
Benefit Creaseless Cream Liner (Towne Car)
Nichido Eyebrow Powder Kit
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (Dark Brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment