Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Suesh Mini Buki Brush is Here!!!

As I was about to track my package online, the delivery guy from LBC knocked on our gate. That instant, my heart jumped for joy! My Suesh Mini Buki brush has finally arrived.

I purchased this brush from SUESH last Monday. It was shipped out the next day. But since the seller used Xend, delivery for provincial addresses (in my case, Pampanga) would take about 1-2 days. Xend passes their provincial deliveries on to LBC (which I totally despise!)

my Suesh package

I needed a mini buki brush to bring with me wherever I go (and basically because all I have are full size brushes which aren't very practical to tote around for touch-ups). I was so glad when I stumbled upon Suesh's website. I bought this brush for a total of PHP 330 --- PHP 250 for the brush and PHP 80 for shipping to my place... Not a bad deal at all! This is cheaper than Ellana's which is sold for PHP 300 (exclusive of shipping).

It comes with a silver (almost gunmetal) faux leather case. The case has velcro strips for opening and closing. Half of the brush head is black and the other half white. According to Suesh, it is made from all natural premium goat hair.

brush case

brush head (top view)

It has a hinge on one side enabling it to open up like a book. Again, according to Suesh, the brush may be used for blush application when opened and powder application when joined together. Although I find it hard to imagine using it opened. Haha!

hinge on one side, brush size against my hand

brush when opened

I haven't washed it yet (before full blast use) so I can't say if it sheds or bleeds. However, I tried swiping it against my skin and I must say it is very comparable to my Bare Escentuals Angled Blush Brush. Bristles are soft although not very dense for powder foundation application. I really think this brush is perfect for powder and/or blush application or just for buffing out the entire face after base makeup application to unify your look.

No comments:

Post a Comment