Tuesday, March 2, 2010

SM Pampanga 3-Day Sale Haul

It was the last minute but I still made it! The day was February 28, a Sunday, last day of SM Pampanga's Sale. I was originally planning to go to SM on the sale's opening day to save more (Further reductions on sale prices when you shop within the first 2 hours of sale's opening day). Unfortunately, something came up, which somehow dampened my shopping spirit.

I thought I would never make it through the sale. And then came Sunday. My mom told me to dress up quick... we were going to SM! I immediately bolted into action. All the stuff that I was lemming for suddenly flashed in my mind... and I unconsciously literally drooled (LOL! Ok, I am exaggerating).

My mom and I basically just shopped at SM Department Store. We weren't in the mood to shop-hop... the mall was packed. And she also has a privilege/reward card from BDO which (according to her) can only be used for purchases made in the Department Store.

So here are the things I got:

Olay Total Effects Moisturizer for Blemished/Oily Skin (PHP 699, wasn't on sale... BOO!!!)
I am almost done with my first tube and I am pretty satisfied with the results so I grabbed another.

Fanny Serrano Mini Eyelash Curler (sorry forgot the price --- around PHP 125 I guess?)
I bought this so I could have a handy eyelash curler on my mini makeup kit (which I stuff in my bag wherever I go).

Goody Ouchless Brush (on sale for around PHP 250)
I just had to get another one of these. I had a similar brush back in college which I lost/misplaced.

Fashion 21 Mono Eyeshadow in Black (PHP 65)
A very handy and cute black eyeshadow which I needed (I threw out my smoky e/s palette from ELF, wasn't satisfied). This would be my quick fix while on the search for a good smoky e/s palette. This is really teeny weeny by the way (size is around 1"x1")

Clear Vanity Case/Box (on sale for PHP 75 @ ACE Hardware)
I was initially planning to buy a fancy traincase but thought to myself that I really don't have a lot of makeup to stuff it with. So I went with this vanity case in GREEN (my fave color in the entire Milky Way Galaxy! LOL)

NY Square High Waist Skirt (Gray) --- bought for only PHP 300!
Definitely my fave from this haul! A real steal! Originally priced @ PHP 600 (50% off).

Aviator Shades (forgot the brand - EYE CHANNEL?) --- bought for PHP 199
They just look cute (and really cheap) so I got them.

Loreal Elseve Smooth Intense Shampoo
Needed some back-up, almost done with my current bottle.

So that's about it lovelies. I will try to be more modest with my expenses in the weeks to come (trying to save up for an Anniversary gift, teehee!) Have a great March ahead of you! I know I will! (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment