Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BLOG SALE: Bare Escentuals Brush Roll and Brush, Revlon, Loreal Cosmetics

Hello lovelies! Vanity case clearance time... Another blog sale is here! I am selling the following items:

(1) Bare Escentuals Art of Buffing Brush Roll (from the Art of Buffing Brush Collection) - I used to store all of my brushes (Body Shop, Bare Escentuals, Elianto) in this brush roll. Has a mesh compartment for makeup and 7 brush slots. In very good condition.


zipper hardware with brand label (actual photo)

Bronze Faux Leather Fabric with magnetic snap button
(actual photo)

click to enlarge

(2) Bare Escentuals Crease Defining Brush (from the Art of Buffing Brush Collection) - rarely used

(3) Revlon Colorstay Mineral Eyeshadow (Midnight Garnet)
-used twice

(4) Loreal Wear Infinite Turntable Eyes Eyeshadow Quad (Twist-n-Shout)
- used a couple of times

Bare Escentuals Crease Defining Brush (top)
Loreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Quad (bottom left)
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Eyeshadow (bottom right)

click to enlarge

(5) 30 Discount Coupons from my Belle de Jour 2010 Power Planner - (Karimadon, Wade, Celine, Get Laud, Flojos, So Fab, Pizza Hut, Fly Shades, All Flip-Flops, Iora, F&H, Plains & Prints, Watsons, Bysi, Una Rosa, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Michelis, Eastwood Mall, Red Box Karaoke, and many more!)

Belle de Jour Discount Coupons

Reasons for selling:
(1) Need cash (hahaha!)
(2) I barely use the Bare Escentuals Crease Defining Brush (because somehow I don't know how to properly use it, LOL)
(3) I'd rather store my brushes upright in a tube-type container
(4) I am planning to buy new matte eyeshadow palettes.
(5) I won't be using the discount coupons from my Belle de Jour Planner.

Price: PHP 850 for all items (inclusive of FREE SHIPPING to any address in the Philippines)
Guaranteed 100% authentic or double your money back.

To check out my feedbacks as a seller, click here.
Interested parties may text me @ 0917-744-81-96.
Shipping is via JRS or Air21 only.
Accepted payment methods are: Globe G-Cash, Unionbank and BDO deposits.

No comments:

Post a Comment