Friday, March 19, 2010

Second Saizen Mini Haul

When I say mini, it really is mini. The term "Nano" would actually be more apt for this haul. Haha! So this is the second time I visited our local Saizen in Marquee Mall. Even before this day, I searched the internet about good Saizen finds. On top of the list is of course their Black Charcoal Peel-off Face Mask. Other than that, I really have nothing else on mind to check out.

Presenting the Nano haul! LOL!

So once inside Saizen, I directly went to their beauty and cosmetics section. Our Saizen here in Marquee Mall has tons of stocks of Black Charcoal Mask. I think people here still don't know about the product. And the all-Japanese text on the tube is not helping to up its sales at all. After picking up one tube, I checked out their eyeshadows. I came to like this one "red" palette so I got it as well.

Black Charcoal Mask and "Red" Pearl Eyeshadow Palette

I now have 3 pearl eyeshadow palettes from Saizen. I was happy with the pigmentation of my first 2 palettes and so I gave in with this third one. I do not have any red eyeshadows (that's what it says on the pack) so I got this. I was originally planning to buy matte eyeshadow trios from L.A. Colors (from Metro Department Store) but I didn't like the available shades. I was also particularly looking for a lovely green palette but then again, nothing caught my eyes so I guess I'll just settle with my In2it eyeshadow duo.

"Red" Pearl Eyeshadow Palette

I initially thought the round shadows were in cream form.
Thank God they're powder!

By the way, I was also planning to get Careline Glamour Eyes Eyeshadow Sticks. I think they are local versions of NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils. However when I checked Metro, there were only 2 available shades and their expiry date are on the 8th month of this year. I didn't get any. I just decided to drop by another local mall to check their Careline stand in their department store. Unfortunately still, they do not have any stocks for the eyeshadow sticks at all! Grrrr!!!

My next target haul would be mini nail polishes in earth tones and some dark reds, purples, and blues. I'll be bringing them to Australia with me. I am sure I will not be able to afford manicures and pedicures there. Haha! I found a really cheap nail polish brand called Klik in Metro. Their mini polishes are priced at PHP14 I think (I forgot to take note how many ml the product comes in but they are not your regular sized nail polishes). If there are any brands cheaper than this, please inform me right away (Oh yes, I love cheap finds! LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment