Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BLOG SALE: Huge Lot (In2it, Stila, NYX, Kenzo, Lancaster, etc.)

As you may have read in my previous posts, I am on a mission to clear out my vanity box of barely used products. This is another post regarding one of my makeup lots for sale.

Up for grabs is a HUGE LOT of cosmetics from In2it, NYX, Stila, Lancaster, Kenzo, and many more. Also included are 45 DISCOUNT COUPONS from my Belle de Jour 2010 Power Planner.

click to enlarge

Huge lot of cosmetics

click to enlarge

Stila and In2it eyeshadows

NYX Round Lipsticks
Spell Bound (left)
B52 (right)

click to enlarge

discount coupons from Belle de Jour Planner

What's included in the lot?
1. 2 In2it Eyeshadow Duos (Void and Quest) - both e/s duos were used twice, applicators discarded.
2. Stila Eyeshadow Pan (Lake) - used once, with box.
3. 3 NYX Round Lipsticks (B52 and Spellbound) - both lipsticks were swiped once.
4. Summer by Kenzo Travel Set - 1 pouch, 1 delicate body milk (15ml), 1 perfumed shower cream (15ml) --- never used
5. Lancaster Sun Care Vitalizing Anti-Ageing Cream SPF 15 (15ml) --- never used
6. DermaBlend Skin Concealer sample (Medium)
7. Spa Aquatique Oil Balancing Stabilizing Cream Gel sample
8. Scinic Powder Wash sample
9. Careline Lip and Cheek Tint (Berry Red) - used a couple of times
10. Nichido Satin Moist Lipstick (Nude Pink) - 80% left
11. Johnson's Pure Essentials Mini Pressed Powder (Pink) - used a couple of times, applicator discarded
12. 30 discount coupons from Belle de Jour 2010 Power Planner - (Celine, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Michelis, Promod, Chocolate Clothing Co., Red Box Karaoke, Ace Water Spa, Jesi Mendez Salon, TGI Friday's, Schu, Azta Urban Salon, and many more!)

Price: PHP 999 for all items (Inclusive of FREE SHIPPING to any address in the Philippines)
And as always, all items are guaranteed 100% authentic or double your money back.

Reasons for selling this lot:
1. I barely use colored eyeshadows (Does that make sense? Are there colorless eyeshadows? LOL) What I'm trying to say is I am not very much interested in experimenting with colors as of yet. I usually stick to neutrals (browns and blacks).
2. To make some extra money of course.
3. Most of the discount coupons from my Belle de Jour 2010 Power Planner are from establishments located in Metro Manila. I can only use like a quarter of the total 60 coupons that come free with the planner (FYI, I am from Pampanga).

To check out my feedbacks as a seller, click here.
Interested parties may text me @ 0917-744-81-96.
Shipping is via JRS or Air21 only.
Accepted payment methods are: Globe G-Cash, Unionbank and BDO deposits.

No comments:

Post a Comment