Monday, March 8, 2010

Saizen Haul plus ELF Liner Pen

Last Saturday, my boyfriend and I went to Marquee Mall to visit a particular shop called Saizen. It's a Japanese outlet store with all items prized at PHP 85. However, I am not sure if it's safe to claim that all items offered in this store are manufactured/imported from Japan since I checked the product labels of some and found out that a number of them are made in China, Korea, Thailand, and other Asian countries. Hahaha!

Oh well, on to my haul. I got myself 2 pearl eyeshadow quads in Natural Brown and Cool Blue, a green two-fold pocket mirror, and a clear plastic flip-top container/case. Before I headed home, I stopped by Metro Department Store and got myself an ELF Waterproof Liner Pen in Black.

Saizen haul

Plastic flip-top container for my shorter brushes and eye pencils
It has 3 separate compartments

a peek inside

the 2-fold mirror looks like a new message icon when closed (haha!)
By the way, I think it is expensive (PHP 85) for a pocket mirror.
I could get a cheaper one at Watson's (but oh well, I didn't think before buying, sigh)

Pearl eyeshadows (Cool Blue and Natural Brown)

ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen (Black)

While I was busy checking out the cosmetics section of Metro Department Store, the L.A. Colors stand caught my attention. Their eyeshadow trios are prized at PHP 60 (either that's correct or my eyes are playing tricks on me because I was in a rush). Oh well, I will be checking those out the next time I swing by Marquee. I am also on the hunt for an affordable bullet/rounded crease brush. Any suggestions? ^_^

ADDENDUM:
I checked out Saizen's Multiply site and found out that our local Saizen branch in Marquee Mall apparently does not carry all cosmetic items that are offered in their Robinson's Galleria branch. Unfair much? Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment