Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hair Care Products that I Use

Hi lovelies! This is going to be a very short post. I just want to basically show you what hair care products I use. If it helps to know, I have naturally coarse and thick hair strands. In addition, my hair is wavy. I think I had my hair chemically treated/straightened for a total of 3-4 times (really can't remember) in a span of 6 years.

Right now my hair is semi-dry and lacks luster but it is slowly going back to its original state. I think this is the result of past hair treatments. After all these years experimenting, I now learned to love my au naturel hair. I really don't mind having wavy hair anymore. I choose that over dry, brittle, and did I mention DRY (haha) hair.

So here are the products I use and some thoughts on them:

(L to R) Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Treatment, Leave-on Spray

(1) Loreal Elseve Smooth Intense Shampoo - it does a pretty decent job of making my hair squeaky clean... that's what a shampoo is suppose to do anyway. Haha! Nothing really special to be excited about.

(2) Loreal Elseve Smooth Intense Conditioner - makes hair soft. But still, it's just a humble conditioner so don't expect anything miraculous.

(3) Loreal Professionel Absolut Repair Hair Treatment - I think this helps a lot in nurturing my hair back to its original state. I used to have Keratase Masquintense (which is total L-O-V-E) but when I ran out of it, I opted for the Loreal Professionel range mainly because of a more consumer-friendly price. Smells nice by the way.

(4) Loreal Elseve Nutri-Gloss Leave-on Spray - I spray this on after drying my hair. Gives a decent shine to my hair. I really don't get that celebrity "crazy shine" hair from this product but I'm satisfied with the results.

By the way, since my hair is on the dry side, I only wash it every other day (or every 2 days at most) to let natural oils tame it. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment