Friday, April 2, 2010

Lemming for Fashion21 Eyeshadow Sticks

I was originally planning to get Careline Glamour Eyes Eyeshadow Pencils. However, it seems like they are phasing them out. 3 out of the 3 malls that I've checked only have them in limited shades (like 2 shades) and their stocks will expire in like 6 months time. I think they were originally priced at PHP75 but were lowered to PHP45 since they will be expiring soon.

I was a bit saddened because I really want to try them out. I mean I really got nothing to lose because of the very affordable price. I didn't want to purchase NYX Jumbo Pencils from local resellers since I find them a bit overpriced/expensive for an e/s pencil. I was actually hoping the Careline ones would be great dupes.


But as I was scouring through cosmetic stands, I discovered another eyeshadow pencil line from a local brand. It is from Fashion21 and comes in a thinner pencil form. It is priced at PHP85. I just didn't check if you get the same amount of product as the Careline ones.

I swatched a couple of shades on my hand and they glide on creamy. The white one however has a pearly finish (I want a matte one for e/s base purposes). But I think I can get away with it. I really want a white, blue/teal, emerald, and gold/bronze shade if they have them. Before I leave for Australia, I might consider getting these.

No comments:

Post a Comment